Essiac Tea | Fight Cancer and Inflammation, Boost the Immune System
Essiac tea is a traditional Native American formula that was rediscovered by cancer nurse Rene Caisse of Canada. This natural cancer treatment
was perfected through years of clinical studies with her longtime research partner, Dr. Charles Brusch, personal physician to President John F. Kennedy. This Essiac tonic is said to enable the body to effectively remove toxins and wastes, permitting for cellular renewal and revitalized health.
Essiac tea is a mixture of roots, bark and leaves sold worldwide as a health tonic. While it has been most notably been used as an anticancer treatment, it’s also used to treat other serious health problems like gastrointestinal diseases, diabetes and even AIDS. The original Essiac mixture is made up of four ingredients: burdock root, sheep sorrel, slippery elm and Indian (or Turkey) rhubarb root.
How to Prepare:
1. Boil 1/2 gallon of spring or distilled water in a stainless steel pot.
2. Stir in 2 oz of Essiac Tea, cover pot.
3. Boil 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours at room temperature.
5. Stir, cover and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
6. Strain through a fine mesh, funnel liquid into a clean amber glass bottle and cap. Tighten cap after cooling.
Mixture will stay fresh two-three weeks if refrigerated
How to take:
Drink one cup every night before bed, and/or in the morning with food.